Developing Gifts to Society
As Woodlanders seek to lead an active and healthy lifestyle:
- They will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills in sports, games, outdoor education and nutrition to stay active and healthy.
- Various platforms and opportunities will be provided for them to apply what they have learnt so as to allow good healthy habits and attitudes to be instilled.
- Collaborative learning as a technique to encourage and motivate them to learn and influence others
Growing all Woodlanders
- Acquiring, understanding and applying movement concepts, principles and strategies in a range of physical activities.
Stretching those with strong interests
- Application and competing through inter class competitions
- Mentor classmates during lessons to develop coaching eye and mentoring skills