Developing Gifts to Society
Every Woodlander a creative and innovative talent who will lead to inspire in various creative fields.
- Engaging and value-adding every Woodlanders through an enriching curriculum.
- Equipping every Woodlanders with communication, critical and inventive thinking skills to adapt to the changing environment.
Growing all Woodlanders
- Provide a balanced and well-rounded education in the aesthetics, cognitive and affective dimensions
- Opportunities for creative and innovative self-expression in varied modes
- Promotes lifelong enjoyment and appreciation of artistic works and developing visual literacy
Design & Technology
- Equip with skills of basic design, knowledge of technology and design thinking.
- Acquire skills in doodling and sketching, and 3D manipulation as means of thinking and tinkering to develop design solutions
Nutrition & Food Science
- Equip with knowledge about diet and health, so that Woodlanders could be more discerning in choosing nutritious food for a balanced meal.
- Equip with food management skills where they will plan and prepare healthy meals for themselves and their family.
- Provide a meaningful learning musical experience through performances with musical instruments such as the guitar, ukulele and keyboard.
- Engage in decision-making during the process of creating, performing and listening to music.
Stretching those with strong interests
Art, Design & Technology, Nutrition & Food Science
- Opportunity to take the subject at National Level leading to the GCE ‘O’ and ‘N’ Level exams.
- Opportunity to showcase talents at various platforms